Greater Washington Publishing, LLC (GWP), part of The Washington Post Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All employment at GWP is subject to a pre-employment background check. We offer an exciting & friendly atmosphere with an emphasis on performance and achievement. If you want to join a company with great longevity of staff, award winning publications and great salaries and benefits, then this is the company for you!
Position: Delivery Driver
GWP is looking for PT Drivers to deliver Apartment Showcase & New Homes Guide books twice a month.
Driver must meet the following criteria:
- Clean Driving Record
- Have vehicle insurance
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to make local delivers twice a month on your own time frame (can be daytime, evening or weekends)
- No previous driving experience required
- Great gig for students!
The following areas are available:
Area 1 - DC: NW
Area 2 - PG County: North
Area 3 - PG County: South
Please submit your contact information, areas you are interested in, make/model/year of your vehicle & a brief description of your work history.
Alternatively, you can APPLY HERE.
The following benefits are available for Full-Time Greater Washington Publishing, LLC employees:
- Medical Insurance (Aetna & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental Insurance (Aetna)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Optional Life Insurance
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Child Life Insurance
- Group Legal
- Financial Planning
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Time Work Hours (determined with Supervisor)
- Matching 401k after 1 year of employment