Greater Washington Publishing, LLC (GWP), part of The Washington Post Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All employment at GWP is subject to a pre-employment background check. We offer an exciting & friendly atmosphere with an emphasis on performance and achievement. If you want to join a company with great longevity of staff, award winning publications and great salaries and benefits, then this is the company for you!
GWP is looking for PT Drivers to deliver Apartment Showcase & New Homes Guide books twice a month.
Independent Sales Rep
Greater Washington Publishing is seeking a High Percent Commission Independent Contractor Sales Rep to sell ads on our Apartment websites and publications.
The following benefits are available for Full-Time Greater Washington Publishing, LLC employees:
- Medical Insurance (Aetna & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental Insurance (Aetna)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Optional Life Insurance
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Child Life Insurance
- Group Legal
- Financial Planning
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Time Work Hours (determined with Supervisor)
- Matching 401k after 1 year of employment