Greater Washington Publishing, LLC (GWP), part of The Washington Post Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All employment at GWP is subject to a pre-employment background check. We offer an exciting & friendly atmosphere with an emphasis on performance and achievement. If you want to join a company with great longevity of staff, award winning publications and great salaries and benefits, then this is the company for you!
Account Manager - Tactical
We are seeking a talented, trusted and tactical Account Manager to join our Apartment Showcase & ApartmentShowcase.com advertising unit.
Full Stack Engineer
GWP is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to provide support in all phases of development for all GWP web and mobile products, which includes planning, implementation, conversion and maintenance of both current and future projects.
GWP is looking for PT Drivers to deliver Apartment Showcase & New Homes Guide books twice a month.
The following benefits are available for Full-Time Greater Washington Publishing, LLC employees:
- Medical Insurance (Aetna & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental Insurance (Aetna)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Optional Life Insurance
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Child Life Insurance
- Group Legal
- Financial Planning
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Time Work Hours (determined with Supervisor)
- Matching 401k after 1 year of employment